08.13.2021 : Posted in Air Sanitation, Commercial Air Purification and tagged Air Purification, Air Purification Fruits and Vegetables, Back Office Air Purification, Cold Storage Air Purifier, Photocatalytic Oxidation, Photocatalytic Oxidation Air Purifiers
Food storage, preparation, and handling requires superior safety – not just to prevent losses but to protect employees and maintain efficiency as well. Even in situations where products have been cleaned and sterilized, airborne bacteria, ethylene gas, and mold threaten your bottom line with lost product and recalls. In operations large and small, air purification is paramount to defend employees and products. This means that an air purifier can’t produce any harmful emissions either. Luckily, there’s a method proven for NASA that’s available for operations of every shape and size. KesAir provides photocatalytic oxidation air purifiers to fit every space in food storage, handling, and production. Read on to find out how this zero-emission air purifier can protect your entire operation – no matter the size.
Developed for Nasa Photocatalytic Oxidation Air Purifiers
While experimenting on growing food plants in space, Developed for Nasa an air purification technology that would eliminate ethylene gas without producing any harmful emissions, such as ozone. We’ve adapted this technology, called photocatalytic oxidation (or PCO), for use in air purifiers here on earth.
Effective and safe, this technology is also incredibly easy to use and maintain. It’s as simple as mounting the unit, turning it on, and performing some simple maintenance a few times a year. With multiple units, you can protect large areas like production lines and warehouses – but we offer units that are small enough for back offices and break rooms as well. Below are a few use cases where you’ll find these PCO air purifiers.
PCO in Large Spaces
Our Airocide line offers a variety of solutions for large spaces, including a stainless-steel food-grade unit. AiroPro also features units designed for large spaces, such as common rooms and production areas.
- Multiple PCO air purifiers, strategically placed, can protect an entire warehouse full of ripe produce – eliminating ethylene and preventing premature spoilage.
- Breweries and distilleries can use PCO to increase the humidity of their storage area – reducing product losses to evaporation.
- PCO eliminates airborne spoilage bacteria from dairies, production lines, food banks, and cold storage.
PCO in Small Spaces
The AiroPro HO unit is designed specifically for use in facility offices, break rooms, and similar spaces.
- Commercial kitchens and food service spaces can reduce the viruses that cause respiratory illnesses using a PCO air purifier.
- Facility back offices can be protected from bacteria and viruses with no ozone or other harmful emissions.
- Air in clean rooms and quality control labs can remain contaminant-free to preserve testing materials.
Discover Your PCO Air Purification Solution
KES Airocide and AiroPro purifiers are the solution that can be custom-tailored to your space and industry. Learn more about how to defend your entire space – be it production, storage, or even foodservice. Reach out to an expert on PCO air purification here, and get a proposal customized to your facility. Protect employees, products, and yourself from airborne threats – with powerful Developed for Nasa air purification.